Posted on: 23rd June
Business Development Manager - Sales & Marketing
Experience: 3+ years Package: $60k – $75k Location: New York City • Toronto • Remote
About the Company
ENGAIZ is a technology startup that firmly believes that effective 'Human-Led Engagement' powered by 'AI-Driven Digital and Cognitive technologies' can help Enterprises (buyers) build lasting and mutually beneficial relationship with their Third Parties (providers).
ENGAIZ has built the NextGen AI-Driven Machine Learning & Analytics platform to help enterprise organizations gain increased value from their third parties / vendors by way of effective governance, mitigating third-party risks, controlling costs, driving performance and innovation. For the third-parties, we help them move from being a mere vendor to trusted partners.
What you’ll do:
- Pre-qualify prospects from a lead list
- Identify decision-makers and build your own list of contacts.
- Draft and manage email campaigns that speak to the pain points of your prospects.
- Lead 5+ demos per week with buyers and decision-makers
- Close 3+ deals per month
- Bring feedback from prospects back to our product/engineering team.
What makes this opportunity unique:
- Work directly with the executive leadership and get exposure to building a successful tech company
- Position eventually will become VP / Head of Sales
- Have an influential role in establishing a fun, fast-paced, collaborative sales culture.
- You must have have 3+ years experience in enterprise B2B SaaS sales.
- You should be willing to learn. Remember we are a tech company and you should be in position to speak both tech and domain language
- Ability to independently lead RFP responses
Apply here or forward resume to firstname.lastname@example.org